Monday, November 25, 2013

WHAT THE FUCK GIVES WITH AUSSIES AND GYMNASTS?

My Blog had been an absolute must read throughout Austraila and Romania. It was hailed as a break through in "HUMAN COMMUNICATION WITH COMPASSION" and was frequently quoted by Sulley Bonscott the famous (only in austraila) talk show host with the terrible hair lip. In Romania my Blog had been widely read by all of their gymnasts for its great training tips and compassion towards tumbling midgets. Apparently, NO MORE! No Aussies or Romanians have visited my Blog in over a year! What gives? I love both "shrimp on the barbie" (or shrimp on the Elmo doll) and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE underagers with cute accents, destroyed feet, over muscled buttocks and a gift for cartwheels. Where is the return love?

No comments:

Post a Comment