Saturday, December 8, 2012

SHADY GREG AND HIS RANDOMLY SWEATING BALLS!

Shady Greg, the vilest of the vile, has randomly sweating balls. This does not sound like a normal condition to me. Shady, however, insists that a nut sack just generating sweat whenever is a perfectly normal thing. It is so normal that Greg leads a weekly support group called Testical Testify (tag- Two Balls No strikes 12 Steps!).  It's a collection of semi-men and one strange woman (back up a sec. Not Semi driving men. Semi-men.) who meet in the basement of Chaz Bono's yoga instructors' house (talk about unemployed) and discuss how their balls sweat randomly (I guess. I mean it's a support group for people with randomly sweating balls. And a chick who has a thing for guys with randomly sweating balls. Or she has a sweaty man trap. Or both.). Anyhow, I just thought I would share this with you all because I thought it was one of the strangest things I had ever heard. Shady seems proud of it. If you  happen to be standing next to him when his balls start there random sweat; He'll tell you. "Hey guess what? My balls are getting moist. I can actually smell the vinegar!". Then he'll walk away. Until the next time. Strange Fucked up semi-man, is Shady Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment